Wednesday, April 21, 2010

While Biking I Noticed...

Every time I set out on my bike a little ways down the street I notice signs permanently attached to trees that read "Please pick up after your dog, Do not in any circumstances leave dog waste on this property!" This sign strikes me as odd... in a neighborhood that trys to be "Green". Is it more green to leave dog poo on the grass that is biodegradable or hang a laminated paper sign on a tree with a nail? The signs are so ugly and a little dog poop is not going to hurt anyone... it might even help your grass.

So for every one's sake take the signs down. It might make for a happier tree and more "green" looking block!

End rant here.

On the biking note I am going to attempt my 65 mile ride this weekend on Saturday morning and try out the camel back for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment