Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The BIke Has Arrived

Happy Easter everyone! I flew home to CA for Easter and it was lovely to catch up with family. My mom and bro bought a little puppy named Cooper. He is absolutely one of the cutest puppies I have seen in a while. We spent most of the weekend playing and being entertained by him.

I came home Monday night to the largest package I have ever received in my life! The bike :) I have to give a shout out to Marc... thank you for the ride home as I don't think I would have made it home with the bike traveling case (which I got for really cheap in CA!).

I immediately opened the box (that I could probably fit in!) and found all sorts of gear goodies as well as a white gleaming new bike inside. I was able to put it together quite easily although I have yet to take it for a spin. I cant get the pedals off my old bike to put them on the new one.... gotta go to the LBS for their powerful wrench skills.

for now take a look at the new bike! http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/bikes/model/avail.1.white.silver/3881/36263/

No comments:

Post a Comment