Friday, March 19, 2010

Early Morning Blues

As of today I biked two of the five days to work this week. Which is not a good record. The main problem is sleep. If you have known me for any amount of time you know that I love sleep. It is essential for my body to function and I will sleep continually if not woken. This is a problem when it comes to getting up early for things (aka biking to work).

My main motivation for getting up and biking is to see the breathtaking sunrise that occurs over lake michigan. With the time change the sun is rising at the same time I am on the lake front trail with leads to amazing views.

Any ideas of how to get up earlier? let me know your strategy.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog! i too need sleep, or i am not nice to be around. strategy? go to bed earlier... ;)

    ReplyDelete